Let us assume that you are watching your favorite movie and suddenly the internet connection is not working. Here, in this blog, we will help you in fix the connection problem with ease.
While some of the issues can only be solved by your service provider but there are some steps which you can use to resolve the minor problems by yourself.
Follow the steps mentioned below to troubleshoot your connection problem. These steps are very simple and easy. And can be done with ease without any hassle. The basic solutions you can use to fix the connection problem are as follows:
- You need to just restart your computer. It seems a very easy solution but restarting your computer can fix many small issues in your device. While restarting, it will clear all the malware which can be affecting your connection. Restarting will only take one minute and also it will turn on your internet adapter if it was off.
- Unplug your both router and modem from the power source and wait for a while. After that plug in both the router and modem. It is just like restarting the device.
- You can also perform a soft reset on your router and modem which means clearing your router’s and modem’s cache and refreshing them. You need to press the power button which is present on the front side of your router.
- You can also perform a hard reset. To perform a hard reset on your router and modem, press and hold the reset button for 30 seconds. Allow the modem to reboot.
- Hard reset means that your router and modem will forget all the settings i.e. restoring the network to its factory default settings.
- Sometimes it happens that your router’s distance is not approachable by your computer. Change your router’s or computer’s location so that they both can be in range.
- You can also try using the Ethernet cable. If the connection starts working with the help of an Ethernet cable, it will boost your internet connection. And also you can know that the problem is with your device or with your connection.
- You can also clear the DNS cache which will resolve the problem of failing the website to load. The DNS cache of your computer records the web address as you connect with the website by which you can connect to the same website later.
- You can also clear your web interface cache. If the caches of your browser become outdated it starts causing an error. So it will be helpful if you clear your browser’s cache once in a month.
- You can also try using another web browser while surfing. Because sometimes the browser you are searching in is currently down or the server is down. So you might use another web interface for surfing.
- If the internet connection problem you are facing is because of signal strength then you can do some of the things, like:
- You can add a second router to extend the range for your network connection.
- You may increase your PC’s Wi-Fi reception.
- Also, you can make your own ‘cantenna’ for your adapter.
- Use your computer’s antivirus scan to detect the malware programs.
- In case, all the solutions fail, you need to contact your internet service provider.
Thus, we hope that from the above steps you can fix your connection problem. If you face any issue you can call us on our toll-free number.